Thursday, August 27, 2009

Epson Red Ink Cartridge (T054720)

Buy Cheap Epson Red Ink Cartridge (T054720)

Buy Low Price From Here Now

Red replacement ink cartridge for the EPSON Stylus R800 Printer, and other models as specified
Readmore

Technical Details

- For Epson Stylus Photo R800 printers
- Yields approximately 400 pages at 5% coverage
- Water, fade, and smudge-resistant
- UltraChrome pigment-based ink formulation
- Ideal for home photo-printing; archival-quality results
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Ink is just expensive" 2009-08-25
By DigitalMan (Denver, CO)
It's how the printer companies really make their money. I cringe that it costs me $120 to replace all of my ink cartridges on my Epson R1800 and I never get as many prints as I think I should. A necessity for sure, there is no way around buying these things, I just wish they were a little cheaper. The quality of the inks are very good though and the prints I get from the R1800 are outstanding.

Customer Buzz
 "Genuine, and thus perfect" 2009-06-21
By Mark Grinshpon (Roswell, GA, USA)
I don't think this ink requires any comments. Its genuine from Epson, period. It's perfect for the Epson printer it's designed for. I don't have a problem using third-party inks on my cheap everyday printers. But for professional quality jobs on a pretty expensive (at least when we bought it a few years ago) Epson Photo R1800 -- genuine ink is the only way to go.

Customer Buzz
 "Eepson ink" 2009-02-27
By Glenn W. Stuck (Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA)
Epson is always a good choice. Epson is a great company to deal with.

Customer Buzz
 "best pricing I've seen" 2009-02-08
By Henry C. Wolford
If you make sure you are buying the ink from Amazon and not a partner, this is the best pricing you will find as your freight will be free, using SuperSaver.

Customer Buzz
 "Ink" 2009-02-01
By Antoinette Lequire-schott (Upper Montclair, NJ USA)
I have the ink. It came in a timely manner. I haven't opened it, yet. The box is fine. :-) This is true for all the boxes I have purchased from you, except for the yellow, which I have already started to use. This write-up covers them all.

Toni LeQuire-Schott

Images Product

Buy Epson Red Ink Cartridge (T054720) Now

0 comments: