Thursday, August 20, 2009

Epson Photo Black Ink Cartridge (T054120)

Buy Cheap Epson Photo Black Ink Cartridge (T054120)

Buy Low Price From Here Now

Dedicated Photo Black Ink cartridge for the EPSON Stylus R800 Printer, and other models as specified
Readmore

Technical Details

- Compatible with Epson Stylus Photo R800 inkjet printer
- Expected yield of 400 pages based on 5% coverage
- Photo ink is water, fade, and smudge resistant
- UltraChrome pigment-based ink formulation
- Ideal for home photo-printing; archival-quality results
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Genuine, and thus perfect" 2009-06-21
By Mark Grinshpon (Roswell, GA, USA)
I don't think this ink requires any comments. It's genuine from Epson, period. It's perfect for the Epson printer it's designed for. I don't have a problem using third-party inks on my cheap everyday printers. But for professional quality jobs on a pretty expensive (at least when we bought it a few years ago) Epson Photo R1800 -- genuine ink is the only way to go.

Customer Buzz
 "best pricing I've seen" 2009-02-08
By Henry C. Wolford
If you make sure you are buying the ink from Amazon and not a partner, this is the best pricing you will find as your freight will be free, using SuperSaver.

Customer Buzz
 "Epson quality wins!" 2007-11-30
By L. Taber (Bowling Green, KY)
My question is to you. Why would someone purchase an Epson R1800 Photo Printer and then use third party ink in it? People often ask if my photos are professionally printed. My answer is yes, I print them at home.

Customer Buzz
 "Compatible with the Epson R800 and R1800 photo printers" 2007-03-26
By L. T. Beasimer (Dallas, TX)
When it comes to ink for my R1800 photo printer, I am concerned with the quality of the images I print. The Epson black UltraChrome Hi-Gloss ink cartridge provides superior resistance to water, fading and smudging. It is important to me that my prints are of high quality, so I don't attempt to use the cheaper compatible ink cartridges. The color can be duplicated, but all inks are not created equal. Third party options may produce a good print initially, but may not hold up or last as long.

PROS:

Provides superior resistance to water, fading and smudging

CONS:

Price

Customer Buzz
 "THE Ink for the EPSON Stylus Photo R1800" 2007-01-19
By William McCurdy (Winthrop, MA United States)
If you own the EPSON Stylus Photo R1800, this is the ink for you.

Images Product

Buy Epson Photo Black Ink Cartridge (T054120) Now

0 comments: